Thursday, January 27, 2011

OK. It's been a log time since I posted. It has been one BUSY year, but I think I'm back on track. I've spent the last week cleaning up my studio, reorganizing finished paintings, putting paints, pencils, and papers back in drawers, throwing away lots of paper and printed reference photos that no longer inspire me and just flat out unearthing my drawing table.

Today I went to Michael's in search of a small drawing pad so I can start doing some small daily projects that don't require a full blown effort. ..... but they were having a SALE on canvases and strathmore pads so I ended up getting 8 gallery wrapped canvases 8 watercolor pads....Now I have no excuse to get busy. Will post a picture of the "after" studio, since I didn't take a picture of the "before" (not to be seen by anyone not related to me) studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment